Explore the concepts of electric motor control, power electronics, and drive systems in the AKTU B.Tech syllabus for Electric Drives. Activate the promise of effective and environmentally friendly electric propulsion.
Dudes 🤔.. You want more useful details regarding this subject. Please keep in mind this as well. Important Questions For Electric Drives: *Quantum *B.tech-Syllabus *Circulars *B.tech AKTU RESULT * Btech 4th Year * Aktu Solved Question Paper
UNIT-I: FUNDAMENTALS OF ELECTRIC DRIVE
- Electric Drives and its parts
- Advantages of electric drives
- Classification of electric drives
- Speed-torque conventions and multi quadrant operations
- Constant torque and constant power operation
- Types of load, Load torque: components, nature and classification.
UNIT-II: DYNAMICS OF ELECTRIC DRIVE
- Dynamics of Electric Drive: Dynamics of motor-load combination
- Steady state stability of Electric Drive
- Transient stability of electric Drive.
- Selection of Motor Power rating: Thermal model of motor for heating and cooling
- Classes of motor duty
- Determination of motor power rating for continuous duty
- Short time duty and intermittent duty.
- Load equalization.
UNIT-III: ELECTRIC BRAKING
- Electric Braking: Purpose and types of electric braking
- Braking of dc
- Three phase induction and synchronous motors.
- Dynamics During Starting and Braking: Calculation of acceleration time and energy loss during starting of dc shunt and three phase induction motors
- Methods of reducing energy loss during starting.
- Energy relations during braking
- Dynamics during braking.
UNIT-IV: POWER ELECTRONIC CONTROL OF DC DRIVES
- Single phase and three phase controlled converter fed separately excited dc motor drives (continuous conduction only)
- Dual converter fed separately excited dc motor drive
- Rectifier control of dc series motor.
- Supply harmonics
- Power factor and ripples in motor current
- Chopper control of separately excited dc motor and dc series motor.
UNIT-V: POWER ELECTRONIC CONTROL OF AC DRIVES
- Power Electronic Control of AC Drives and Three Phase induction Motor Drive: Static Voltage control scheme
- Static frequency control scheme (VSI, CSI, and cyclo-converter based) static rotor resistance and slip power recovery control schemes.
- Three Phase Synchronous motor: Self controlled scheme
- Special Drives: Switched Reluctance motor
- Brushless dc motor.
- Selection of motor for particular applications.
Important Question with solutions | AKTU Quantums | Syllabus | Short Questions
Electric Drives Btech Quantum PDF, Syllabus, Important Questions
Electric Drives Quantum PDF | AKTU Quantum PDF:
AKTU Important Links | Btech Syllabus
|Btech AKTU Circulars
|Btech AKTU Syllabus
|Btech AKTU Student Dashboard
|AKTU RESULT (One View)